Arm Toning 4 Bodyweight Exercises
There are times when you have to hit the gym but can’t.
When it comes to your arms, we have gym exercise alternatives you can do at home.
Lose arm fat without the weights and get ready to show a great pair in no time.
1. Arm Circles
* Stand straight with feet on the floor.
* Extend arms to the side at a 90-degree angle to your body.
* Move arms in small, fast circles forward.
* Do as many rotations then reverse the motion, doing also as many circles as you can.
* Take a break for 45-60 seconds and repeat two more times, resting after each set. If you need to sit while taking a break, keep feet flat on the floor and keep back straight.
2. Wall Push-Ups
* Stand facing the wall with your face 6 inches away.
* Place hands on the wall about shoulder width apart.
* Go back as far as you can while keeping feet flat on the floor.
* Inhale as you lower yourself towards the wall. Keep glutes tucked.
* Exhale as you push yourself upwards. If a full step back is making your wall push-ups difficult, walk a little forward to do the push-ups comfortably.
* Do 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
3. Tricep Dip
* On a secured bench or a stable chair, position hands at shoulder-width apart.
* Slide butt off the front of the bench with legs extended in front.
* Straighten arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off elbow joints.
* Slowly bend elbows to lower body toward the floor until elbows are at a 90-degree angle. Keep back close to the bench.
* Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten elbows, returning to the starting position. This is one rep.
* Keep shoulders down as you lower and raise your body.
* Do 15 to 20 reps per set and aim to do 2 to 3 sets.
4. Floor Dips
* Sit with feet flat on the floor and knees bent.
* Keep hands on the floor behind you with fingers pointing toward body.
* Lift hips off the floor.
* Slowly and gently bend elbows and lower body close to the floor.
* Keep abdominal muscles tight.
* Extend arms through the elbows.
* Repeat 8 times and progress to 3 sets of 8 times.