Dual Purpose 7-Day Weight-Loss Challenge
This challenge serves a dual purpose: it enables you to lose inches from your waist, hips and thighs and it jumpstarts a healthy lifestyle change.
The thing is, once the 7 days are over, you can keep the workout and of course, our 4 valuable tips, which we termed “rules of the challenge”.
1. No to junk food. You know what they are: candies, chocolates, chips, cookies, cakes, fast-food, muffins, ice-cream, donuts, white bread, white rice, fried meals, pastries, soda, alcohol drinks, protein bars and store-bought juices.
Best way to do avoid the temptation of eating junk food is to prepare everything you eat at home. Not only would you know what goes in your food, you can control the calories as well. You’ll discover how easy it is to do the change from processed foods to a clean eating plan.
2. Eat more fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, lean protein, and low-fat dairy. In relation to rule number 1, pump up your diet with these foods and you’ll automatically stay away from sodium and refined sugar which contribute to bloating.
3. Drink 5 liters of water. It may sound too much but the sign you’re properly hydrated is your urine appears clear.
Start with 2.5 liters of water daily and eliminate a glass every day to see the number of glasses that work for you. Excess water still carries weight, you know.
Being properly hydrated can miraculously control your appetite and flush out toxins, making you fit and healthy at the same time.
4. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.You may choose weight training, cardio or any other kind of workout. If you do not want to exercise, you may walk for one hour a day.
Better yet, follow our suggested workout below.
1. Leg Raise
2. Plank3. Hip Extensions
4. March in Place
1. Military Press
2. Sumo Squat
3. Stiff Legged Deadlift with Dumbbells
4. Oblique Crunches5. High Knees in Place
1. Goblet Squat
2, Knee Touches
3. Triceps Kickbacks
4. Plank Leg Lift Exercise
Rest Day – Take a brisk 30 minute walk
1. March in Place
2. Traditional Crunch
3. Chair Squat
4. Wall Push-Up
5. Bodyweight Glute Bridge
1. Toe Reach
3. Lying Oblique Twist
4. Bodyweight Squat
5. High Knees in Place
2. Knee Push-Ups
3. Alternating Reverse Lunge
4. Reverse Crunch
5. Knee Touches