Slim Waist in 10 Minutes
Women are prone to excess weight in their midsection.
Easy to gain and hard to lose is the name of the game.
Not anymore, with our 10-minute, 5-exercise fat blaster you can do at home. Perfect for every busy woman.
Don’t forget, though, that healthy diet is also a key to a beautiful waistline.
#1. Windshield Wiper
* Lie down on an exercise mat.
* Make a “T” shape of the upper body by extending arms sideways, keeping arms firmly fixed to the ground.
* Raise legs so legs and knees form a 90 degree angle with each other.
* Thighs should touch each other. Exhale while you do this.
* Pause for a while, then flip to the other side.
* You complete one rep when you finished doing the exercise on both sides.
* Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
#2. Leg Raise
* Lie on your back, legs together.
* Keeping legs straight, lift them all the way up to the ceiling until butt comes off the floor.
* Slowly lower legs back down till they’re just above the floor.
* Hold for a moment.
* Raise your legs back up.
* Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
#3. Russian Twist
* Start seated with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
* Hold 1 dumbbell with both hands in front of chest.
* Keeping spine long and the abdominals tight, lean back slightly and lift feet a few inches off the floor.
* Slowly twist torso to the left and bring the dumbbell beside the left hip.
* Return to center, then slowly twist to the right and bring the weight beside the right hip to complete one rotation.
* Do 3 sets of 8-12 reps.
#4. Spiderman Abs
* Start in a plank with hands on mat slightly wider than shoulder distance, legs long behind and abdominals and glutes squeezed tight.
* Bend arms.
* Pull left knee toward the outside of left elbow and hold for one count.
* Return to starting position and repeat on the right side.
* Aim for either 15-20 repetitions of 4-5 sets or timed interval sets where you do as many reps as possible in 60-90 seconds.
#5. Abdominal V-Ups
* Lie down.
* Extend arms behind head. The back of the hands should touch the floor while palms should face the ceiling.
* Keep feet together and toes pointing toward the ceiling.
* Keep legs straight and lift them up, and at the same time raise upper body off the floor and reach for your toes, squeezing abdominal muscles at the same time.
* Slowly lower back down to starting position to finish the first repetition.
* Do at least 10 repetitions, then stretch lower back and legs after the first set.