A Total-Body Routine in Under 7 Minutes
If you’re like almost everyone who doesn’t have 20 minutes to exercise each day, you can still benefit from a workout. Fact is, you’ll only need 7 minutes.
Here, we have 5 short, but highly efficient exercises that you can do anytime, anywhere.
Hand Plank with Crisscrossed Legs
* Get into a hand plank with your core tight and legs wide.
* Open up left arm by raising it while simultaneously kicking right leg through so legs get crisscrossed.
* Aim for a 15-to-30-second hold and switch sides.
* Starting from a plank position, bring left knee to left elbow.
* Hold for 30 seconds.
* Rest for 30 seconds.
* Switch sides.
Single Leg Glute Bridge
* Lie on the ground with knees bent, hands on the floor, and fingers pointing forward naisten viagra.
* Using triceps, push butt off the ground as you draw one knee toward chest.
* Drive through the heel of your stationary leg.
* Straighten raised leg and lift butt.
* Hold up to 1 minute on each leg.
* Lie on back with bent knees at hip-distance apart.
* Engaging the core, squeeze glutes as you lift hips to a bridge.
* Hold for 5 seconds, squeezing tight and returning to the mat in a controlled way.
* Do AMRAP in 1 minute.
Side Plank Reach and Touch
* From a side plank position, take the elbow of the free arm to the adjacent knee.
* Bring back leg to original position and reach with the free arm overhead.
* Work out up to 30 seconds on each side with a 30-second rest between sides.