Make Your Legs Scream in Under 12 Minutes with this Complete At-Home Leg Workout
It’s possible to do a complete leg workout with just your bodyweight and some serious willpower.
All you need is enough space to do these moves.
No excuses anymore.
* Do the following in the order given for just 30 seconds each.
* Don’t rest between exercises.
* After doing the 6th move, rest for 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Do 3-5 rounds.
1. Parallel Squat
This is what bodybuilders usually do. They squat with their thighs parallel to the floor.
Squatting to parallel is the safest and most effective way to squat.
2. Staggered Squat, Left Leg Forward
* Do a staggered stance by putting right foot at about 12 inches behind the left.
* The right heel will remain off the floor throughout the exercise.
* Keep a slight bend in the right knee while keeping a natural arch in the lower back.
* Brace core and slowly descend hips until left knee forms a 90-degree angle.
* Pause at the bottom.
* Quickly return to the starting position.
3. Split Squat, Left Leg Forward
* Face away from a staircase.
* Place right leg on the second step.
* Squat until your front left leg is parallel to the floor.
* Explosively drive back up.
4. Parallel Squat
See given instructions in number 1.
5. Staggered Squat, Right Leg Forward
See given instructions in number 2. Adjust for the right leg.
6. Split Squat, Right Leg Forward
See given instructions in number 3. Adjust for the right leg.